Thread: Bad News

Default Bad News

Depending on how you guys see it...this week I will be lucky not to give back 20-30 points to LoSt and the last week of the season I only have 10 matches with 1 of them matching up two of my wrestlers. Worse yet, I see myself losing 2 or 3 more of those matches.

I hate to admit it but unless LoSt runs into some of his really bad luck, the ugly step-sister just got invited to the ball.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Bad News

I have mixed feelings I'll be honest, I want to win but with the whole NIU shooting its obviously not something I can take a lot of joy in. If I DO manage to pull off the win here I wouldnt have a problem letting you in as a 5th guy if the others are ok with that.

Also I havent really looked at your team yet but I have 32 so far with 8 matches left this is looking like it might be a fairly big week for me

Default Re: Bad News

Don't sweat it. It was just weird because I hear about the shooting and instantly I say to myself that they are going to shut down the school for some time and I thought about my boy Castillo and then I remembered that they were scheduled for a tri-dual next week.

No one's fault.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."