Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 2/15-2/21

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 2/15-2/21

I was almost an Alumni of NIU. I got a partial scholarship offer from NIU back in the day. I really considered going there but, I decided to stay in Iowa. NIU has a very good science department. Anyway, my thoughts and prayers as well.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

if I take over 4th because castillo doesnt wrestle it will be a hollow victory, my prayers are with the students of NIU

What if we give Brother Gopher the 9 pts that Castillo might have gotten, out of respect for the tragedy at NIU? It might seem kind of trite, but I think it kind of sucks that Goph is penalized for something so horribly unexpected. What do y'all think? Commish?

Fine with me. On special occasions, you should make special dispensation. I agree with MOJO
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

I disagree because shit happens and all of us have missed matches due to unforseeable circumstances, I think davis dipped on me to attend a funeral the other week. but if jensens wants to give him the points I guess I wont complain, I dont think it matters either way as I wont win

Don't worry boys, I can start Tanelli in his place for now. I appreciate the offer.

LoSt, you crack me up. It doesn't effect this week anyway because I started Tanelli this week. Next week I will just be sure to start him again.

LoSt: My heart goes out to them, Shit Happens.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

LOL, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

125 Gabe Flores - 2/15 Minny, 2/17 Northwestern

133 Coleman Scott - 2/16 Cal Poly, 2/21 ou

141 Zack Bailey - 2/15 Cal Poly, 2/21 OSU

149 Will Rowe - 2/15 Cal Poly, 2/21 OSU

157 Newley McSpadden - 2/16 Cal Poly, 2/21 ou

165 John Reader - 2/17 Missouri

174 Brandon Mason - 2/16 Cal Poly, 2/21 ou

184 Jack Jensen - 2/16 Cal Poly, 2/21 ou

197 Daren Burn - 2/20 Duke

HWT Jared Rosholt - 2/16 Cal Poly, 2/21 ou

Flex - Tyler Shinn - 2/16 Cal Poly, 2/21 ou
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

loST: this is a fantasy competition; all of us are in this just for the fun of it. I do not understand your attitude at all..................your attitude is to say the least troubling.

As you grow up, I hope that you can put things in perspective. I've lost a brother to murder....I've lost a cousin.........I"ve lost good friends who were in the wrong place at the wrong time..........

Please sit down and do some serious thinking about what you believe in.....what is important.......and what you want to do with your life..........

Sorry if I'm seem insulting, but I can't just sit and read your opinion without commenting on it.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.