Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 2/1-2/7

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 2/1-2/7

125: Mike Rodriguez Cornell
    ----- vs Hofstra (0)
    133: Jimmy Kennedy Illinois
    ----- vs Michigan (4) and Penn State (3)
    141: Ryan Prater Illinois
    ----- vs Michigan (0) and Penn State (0)
    149: Josh Churella Michigan
    ----- vs Illinois (6)
    157: Josh Zupancic Stanford
    ----- vs Oregon (4) and Oregon State (4)
    165: Matt Coughlin Indiana
    ----- vs Ohio State (0) and Michigan State (3)
    174: Brandon Sinnott Central Michigan
    ----- vs Buffalo (4) and Northern Illinois
    184: Vince Jones Nebraska
    ----- vs Missouri (0)
    197: Joe Williams Michigan State
    ----- vs Wisconsin (0) and Indiana (3)
    285: Davis Zabriskie ISU
    ----- None
    Flex: Stephen Dwyer Nebraska
    ----- vs Missouri (0)

31 with one match to go. All in all a pretty good week......for me.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    THe good news for gofer is that ervin got a pin against davidson, the bad news is that app state doesnt wrestle carson newman until the 17th so hes only got 40 with 2 left. Castillo is getting 3 against bebee tops I think, mikalak will get between 4 and 6 and I'd err on the side of 6 if I had to guess. Either way it looks like I'll be picking up around 30 points this week which is much needed after my meltdown last week.

If it werent for caldwell/davis/moley/preston all letting me down in the same week this would be a neck and neck race for 4th, as it is I have a bit of ground to make up still and I dont know that Im going to be able to pull it off...

Next week will be passable for me but theres no way Im going to make up 20-30 points if any at all, I havent looked past that but I think we only have 1 week left after that and from what I remember it isnt big. It looks like my playoff hopes for this year are fading which is a shame, I think if my luck hadnt been so bad I would have made it in I really hope we add some kind of wildcard feature for next year or expand the playoff spots, I think my team does very well come confrences.
    In my own defense, that was a schedule change as you will notice now that it is part of a two match dual on Senior Day. Originally it was only VMI on the 17th and something (storm's?) must have made them reschedule Carson-Newman.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

mwahaz! Castillo with a decision and mikalak doesnt wrestle, no soup for you gofer.

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Central Michigan had a back up at 141....i get his points correct?

65 points for me for the week
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Only if you stated that in your line-up. Michalek didn't wrestle but since I didn't state that I was going with Michalek's back-up, I forfeit those points. Jensens has said that if you don't know who the back-up is, you should at least list "back-up" in your line-up.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."