Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/25-1/31

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/25-1/31

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Dont be ridiculous the rules state you have to put the backup in your lineup, the not knowing if the main guy is starting or not is just plain bad luck. If jensens wants to loosen it up so that you can say "harvard backup" instead of drafting a specific name then thats one thing, but thats irrelevent because you still put both flanagan and caputo in your lineup and niether of them wrestled.

THe same shit happened to me when rader got hurt and I listed him a couple times not knowing if he would be back or not when he wasnt and I had to deal with it.

I had this happen to me again the other week with Trent Washington. If you really want to know the situation on your starters maybe you should make a post on the mat and ask around? Thats how I found out washington was hurt and who his backup was.

I didnt know if Preston was starting or not either but I still put him into my lineup.

This isnt a "special case" this is just you having some bad luck and trying to get around the rules.
    LoSt,

I am as fair a guy and as honest a guy as you will find on here.

I guess I hadn't counted on you being such a whiny little b*tch about it but I guess in hindsight I should have seen it.

If you knew so much about Caputo and his knee why didn't you say something about it when you begged me to trade back TJ Morrison and Caputo? What would your mom say to that? Forget it, I will ask her myself.

That's what I thought.
    Last edited by goferphan; 02-01-2008 at 06:20 PM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/25-1/31

I honestly am not even going to bother responding beyond saying I had no idea about caputos injury until Danielle told me yesterday. If you want to know a wrestlers status then maybe you should you know, ask people? Thats how I find out about this kind of stuff.