Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/25-1/31

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/25-1/31

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! so to top off the most miserable underperformance in the history of fantasy caldwell doesnt wrestle his 3rd match...

So to sumarize, my 133 pounder does not show up, my 149 guy who has the 2nd most pins in D1 decisions 2 unranked guys and then doesnt wrestle his 3rd match.

My 157 guy gets upset by the guy I dropped in order to draft him

My 197 pounder fails to get a pin against another unranked guy and then doesnt show or his 2nd match...

To top it off everyone else gets 4 at best

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty View Post
    turdy five for TRUSTYBOYZ...
    I guess 39- Sherfey picked up a major over UCD today?

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I dont think you can jst say "caputo or backup" gofer, you have to actually putthe injured guy into your lineup. Something like that hapened to me and I got no points for it because I didnt have the guy penciled in.
    I am going to disagree with you here because I can't get information from the website or anywhere else and there is no injured reserve. If Jensens has a problem with that, he can weigh in but I listed my starter or his back-up. If I had word one way or another I would have made the decision.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

thats bs man the way we've been playing the entire year is that you need to name your backup draft him and pencil him into your lineup, otherwise back when rader first got hurt I would have been able to say "rader or his backup" and score points for him at 141. Just because you dont know who the starter is now doesnt mean the rules dont apply to you. Its the same as if you drafted a guy like glasser who isnt starting anymore, thats just how it goes.

If Im wrong then I guess Jensens can correct me and Ill go look to see what points I might have missed from rader/letts but that is how we've been playing this whole time.

Eric Chine with the decision another 3 for me. 55 for the week.

Welcome to 2nd place. Sorry Grips your boy Headlee lost in OT.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    thats bs man the way we've been playing the entire year is that you need to name your backup draft him and pencil him into your lineup, otherwise back when rader first got hurt I would have been able to say "rader or his backup" and score points for him at 141. Just because you dont know who the starter is now doesnt mean the rules dont apply to you. Its the same as if you drafted a guy like glasser who isnt starting anymore, thats just how it goes.

If Im wrong then I guess Jensens can correct me and Ill go look to see what points I might have missed from rader/letts but that is how we've been playing this whole time.
    like I said, we will let Jensens handle it. it is a different story when a guy like rader is out like he is now. i have him so i already have his back-up, I would just need to state that at the beginning of the week that i was starting rader (now his back-up) ahead of time. if not, that is fine, I will take my six points away. I am not trying to cheat, just don't know ANYTHING about either wrestler and was under the impression they were both coming back on the 26 of January to start wrestling again. i have been burned on that before and so decided to clarify my position that my intent was to start the starter but acknowledge that I don't know who will start.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Turner's Big Boys

125 Ness v 1/25 Michigan State, Michigan 1/26 (+4, +6)
    133 Castillo v 1/25 Kent State (+6)
    141 Lashaway 1/25 Northern Illinois, 1/31 Pittsburgh (+3, +3)
    149 Ervin v 1/27 Chattanooga, v 1/29 Gardner-Webb (+6, +5)
    157 Morningstar v 1/27 Northwestern (+3)
    165 Flanagan or Back-up v 1/26 Lehigh University, 1/26 United States Military Academy (0,+3)
    174 Gavin v 1/25 Cleveland State, 1/31 Kent State (+5, +4)
    184 Weitzel 1/25 v Iowa State (+0)
    197 Michalek v 1/26 Eastern Michigan (+4)
    Hwt Bergman v 1/25 Penn State (+6)
    Flex: Caputo or Back-up 1/26 Lehigh University, 1/26 United States Military Academy (+3, 0)

61 points this week. Nothing earth-shattering but should keep me up in the top four for at least one more week.

I would have no problem with that except that its not how we've been playing so far and I've already lost potential points because of the way the rules are.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Turner's Big Boys

125 Ness v 1/25 Michigan State, Michigan 1/26 (+4, +6)
    133 Castillo v 1/25 Kent State (+6)
    141 Lashaway 1/25 Northern Illinois, 1/31 Pittsburgh (+3, +3)
    149 Ervin v 1/27 Chattanooga, v 1/29 Gardner-Webb (+6, +5)
    157 Morningstar v 1/27 Northwestern (+3)
    165 Flanagan or Back-up v 1/26 Lehigh University, 1/26 United States Military Academy (0,+3)
    174 Gavin v 1/25 Cleveland State, 1/31 Kent State (+5, +4)
    184 Weitzel 1/25 v Iowa State (+0)
    197 Michalek v 1/26 Eastern Michigan (+4)
    Hwt Bergman v 1/25 Penn State (+6)
    Flex: Caputo or Back-up 1/26 Lehigh University, 1/26 United States Military Academy (+3, 0)

61 points this week. Nothing earth-shattering but should keep me up in the top four for at least one more week.
    Rule is you've got to go with one or the other, you listed Caputo first so I'll let you have those points.

Personally, I'd just go with Caputo the whole time, wrestling or not. I don't think his back up wins very often, if at all.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12