Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keeper League

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Keeper League

Can we make the option to keep one wrestler for next year? Plain and simple, at next year's draft.........if you were in the league the previous year, you get to keep one guy.

I like it..........thoughts? reflections?
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Default Re: Keeper League

You want Metcalf that badly, huh?

I'll think about it...
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I love the idea (Ness)...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I've got no beef with it
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

www.d1collegewrestling.net

I think it'll probably depend on how many of this year's teams return for next year.

Like I said, we'll see.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Well, whoever keeps there guy, they do not get to pick in the first round. This will keep fantasy players coming back from one year to the next.

If I get to start with Ness, I am coming back for sure...LOL.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I don't know, Nickerson would be the only one I'd even consider, and I don't know if he'll be done perfecting his new surgical procedure by next year. Maybe Big has the inside scoop.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I wouldnt mind personally

For guys who are graduating there best guys, that wouldn't seem like such a big deal but then again, if there is a first round in the keeper league then I would propose that if you "keep" a guy, you sit out the first round. Makes people REALLY think about whether they want to keep a guy or not especially if they get the #1 overall pick.

I think its a unique idea.

BTW, the weak-ass fantasy league over on the mat is lame. We are far more organized in my opinion, have a much friendlier set of commishioners and a site designer who is proactive in making this thing expand.