Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supplemental pickups

Default Supplemental pickups

How are they doing for you guys?

My first round pick of trent washington turned out pretty badly as he's out possibly for a long time and his replacement has yet to win a match...

2nd round pick of moley has been doing about as expected for me scoring 27 points so far and losing to some tough opponents. He was a definite upgrade over zac fryling

My 3rd round pick has been a very pleasent surprise there were several guys to choose from and I didnt get the one I wanted in shaeffer but so far dobbies has been good for 35 points with a match still to come this week. Helps to fill a huge hole I've had all season long.

Default Re: Supplemental pickups

i picked up Lashaway at 141 and he has been a consistent performer. i was pretty happy with the rest of my team and so passed in rounds two and three.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I just got rid of Pescaglia, Novachkov hasn't been in the line up, and Wagner got beat twice this weekend.

Other than that, PERFECT!
    Last edited by JensenS; 01-13-2008 at 09:11 PM.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I swapped out Clark for Kist, unfortunately ISU decided to swap out Kist for Clark.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    I swapped out Clark for Kist, unfortunately ISU decided to swap out Kist for Clark.
    That is very funny in an ironic way haha

My three picks - Caramanica, Mitcheff and Wise have performed well, especially Caramanica. Since Ciasulli wasnt on the varsity team, any points Mitcheff scores is bonus for me and Wise is still my second string to Spaid, but Ill has a MUCH better FL schedule than Bloomsburg.

What about expansion teams? I would like to get a team out next year. Mostly incoming frosh.

However, I imagine that not everyone from this year will come back, so if you're around then you'll have the opportunity to join up.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Herbert from F&M and Eric Kruger from Central Mich have all been valuable assets
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.