Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy League Trade

Default Re: Fantasy League Trade

Trusty,

I have Oliver or Morningstar at 157 and an injured Caputo at 184. If I could help you I would. I don't really need a 174 lb'er since I have Gavin but thought I would show you what I have.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Trusty,

I have Oliver or Morningstar at 157 and an injured Caputo at 184. If I could help you I would. I don't really need a 174 lb'er since I have Gavin but thought I would show you what I have.

Thanks, but I gotta pass. I think Sherfey has a better shot at placing than both Oliver and M*. Also, very kind of you to offer me your injured Caputo

IF he comes back, thats a conference champion but since the Information Director for Harvard's wrestling team is evidently not a position, I suppose I will never know.

Like I said before, that whole team is going to show up on the back of a milk container pretty soon. O'Connor is the one exception.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

O'Connor is the dude.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

dude

He's out for the year sorry gofer I didnt find out until last week

Yeah, you are about a week too late on that one. Its alright, I will do with 12 what the rest of you will do with 15.