Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Makes You Want To Cry

Default Makes You Want To Cry

So Flanagan again is a no show, Caputo goes down with an inj against Tyrel Todd in the first round of Lonestar Duals and Gavin sits out his duals with Duquesne and Franklin & Marshall so some younger guys can get some experience.

I just fell off the radar as I clearly lost out on about 40 points with those three guys not participating 10 matches this week. Ouch! Now I know what Jensens feels like.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Makes You Want To Cry

if it makes you feel better trent washinton hasnt wrestled since I drafted him 1st round...

no, that doesn't make me feel better at all.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    So Flanagan again is a no show, Caputo goes down with an inj against Tyrel Todd in the first round of Lonestar Duals and Gavin sits out his duals with Duquesne and Franklin & Marshall so some younger guys can get some experience.

I just fell off the radar as I clearly lost out on about 40 points with those three guys not participating 10 matches this week. Ouch! Now I know what Jensens feels like.
    Goferphan, I could have told you Flanny wasn't going to wrestle. Harvard wrestlers are very cognisent of each semester of eligibility they have, since they do not have redshirting. Why waste this semester for a couple matches when you can get yourself tuned up and ready for the second semester, and then use that semester you didn't use up for your 5th year, like Preston is doing.

I see. So Flanagan begins to wrestle when?

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I see. So Flanagan begins to wrestle when?
    The same time I finally get preston back...

Which is when?

Looks like Harvard doesn't go again until 1/26 so I have to assume Caputo, Flanagan, JP O'Connor, Preston etc are on the same time frame. I think Harvard only has about 7 more matches left after that until conferences.

that would be the assumption, Im hoping caputos back for confrence actions thats why I wanted him from you. The ivies always have a couple studs but as a whole their teams are generally filled with holes and they dont wrestle the stiffest competition (except for cornell). Pucillo is going to have some really close matches with todd, kish, brandvold, ect ect in confrences which is why I wanted caputo who seem to be the hands down favorite int he EIWA.

yeah, I don't think it was the best trade for me unless Rader was able to come back from his injury. in hindsight i should have waited until Monday to make the trade but had Rader not been injured I am not sure you would have made the trade.

now with Flanagan coming back, I am going to see if Jensens wants to swap Flanagan for Gomez at 133 possibly.

then again, I may just stand pat...LOL