Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makes You Want To Cry

Default Re: Makes You Want To Cry

Actually, all the stupid fantasy league talk that is not in the fantasy league thread is what makes me want to cry. I didn't join because I don't like cheering for wrestlers I don't truly care about just because they can earn me points. You guys are killing me with this fantasy crap!

Sorry, we will keep it up in the "sticky" threads...my bad.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Been there...I am Craig by the way, see you on here all the time and really respect what you have to say on all subjects.

I used to live in St. Louis and am going back there for Nationals this year. Pretty pumped up about it.
    Thank you! I am really looking forward to going to St. Louis this March, too. Though I'm not a Missourian per se, I will say, we know how to throw a party!

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    Actually, all the stupid fantasy league talk that is not in the fantasy league thread is what makes me want to cry. I didn't join because I don't like cheering for wrestlers I don't truly care about just because they can earn me points. You guys are killing me with this fantasy crap!
    I think its as valid of a topic as any other...

Bluestater you'd be surprised at how being in a fantasy league broadens your horizens as a fan and "dehomerizes" you. I've watched video on a lot of wrestlers I probably never would have seen because of this league and I've learned about a lot of guys outside of the big 10 big 12 ect. Its helped me enjoy wrestling outside of my own team (the gophers).

It does suck if your fantasy guy wrestles a guy from your team though, but thats only happened to me once so far.

Yeah, I've done it before with football, and I hated the fan I'd become. I like being a homer, and I already try to know all I can about the other wrestlers out there. But that's just me.

I just ask that you guys mark fantasy talk with "Fantasy" at the beginning of the title.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    Yeah, I've done it before with football, and I hated the fan I'd become. I like being a homer, and I already try to know all I can about the other wrestlers out there. But that's just me.

I just ask that you guys mark fantasy talk with "Fantasy" at the beginning of the title.
    I agree. No loyalty except to the almighty bonus point.