Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/4-1/10

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/4-1/10

and Lashaway took over my 141 for this week against Ohio State...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

so far I got a pin by morrison another pin by davis, a dec from pucillo, and then myctech lost to gardner and beat purdue by dec.

so im sitting at 18 with about 15 matches to go

Gofer you look poised to have another monster week jeeze your teams really cranked it up 2nd half of the season, too bad I didnt hold on to weitzel or tanelli =*(

lashaway lost to jaggers 3-2 and Marable won his match tonight...

I think I still have about 20-26 matches this weekend and next week so I hope I can pick up some big points...staying in the top four is going to be a bear...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Im just hoping wiltz continues to take a dive your scoring at the top every single week and grips and trusty are going to be tough to beat... I think this ends up coming down to them 2 in the finals but I'd like to at least make top four

well jensens said that once we get past conference tournament, top four are chosen and all scores are wiped out so top four is my goal and then I can only hope that Ness, Marable, Gavin, Michalek and Bergman make runs at titles.

I see Tournament Berths for my top 10 and most likely my flex but I only see AA's from:

125 Ness
    165 Marable
    174 Gavin
    184 Weitzel
    197 Michalek
    Hwt Bergman

Everyone else is a crap shot at best.

I think trusty and grips have the best post season teams by far, as long as I make the final four I will be satisfied with my performance this year, a lot of it comes down to luck with injuries ect ect and I've 2 cases of bad luck (rader and Gardner) and 1 poor choice in preston so far that have hurt me. Im 5th right now and I've been between 5th and 8th all season but other then the first week I've never cracked top four.

Btw is it just me or did wrastler not post a lineup?

I haven't kept track...what we ought to do is just leave his existing one from the week previous then....

I think that would be the fairest thing to do