Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Midlands/Scuffle

Default Fantasy Midlands/Scuffle

Hows everyone doing so far? I have 63 through the midlands quarters but I only have 1 guy at midlands and 5 guys going in the scuffle quarters tomorrow morning. All 7 of my guys are still alive and only caldwell lost, unfortunately that could end up being a bad thing as it means less consolation matches so less points.

I saw that one of the Ettelsons got knocked out at midlands that was the only drafted wrestler I noticed eliminated in my quick glance through the brackets.

How many people had guys not show up? I know I did.

Default Re: Fantasy Midlands/Scuffle

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Hows everyone doing so far? I have 63 through the midlands quarters but I only have 1 guy at midlands and 5 guys going in the scuffle quarters tomorrow morning. All 7 of my guys are still alive and only caldwell lost, unfortunately that could end up being a bad thing as it means less consolation matches so less points.

I saw that one of the Ettelsons got knocked out at midlands that was the only drafted wrestler I noticed eliminated in my quick glance through the brackets.

How many people had guys not show up? I know I did.
    For some unknown reason, Pat Bond didn't make the grueling cross state trip to Evanston, Ill and is not competing ! I like Bond. He is one of my top point earners and is usually good for a pin or two during torneys. Anyone know why he is MIA?

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    For some unknown reason, Pat Bond didn't make the grueling cross state trip to Evanston, Ill and is not competing ! I like Bond. He is one of my top point earners and is usually good for a pin or two during torneys. Anyone know why he is MIA?
    I heard he lost a hot dog eating competition with wise the night before and was too sick to compete. Thats just what I hear though

How about the rest of your team brother mojo?

I have seven still going and you are right, Ettelson was knocked out after being defeated in the pig tail, wrestling back for a pin and then getting pinned himself I think.

Oh well, Ettelson was WAY overhyped and I really don't think he has shown anything that would let me believe he is in the top 20...thank goodness for my newcomer, Drew Lashaway at 141.

62 points with three pins today from Ness and some nice points wrestling back for Caputo.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Ness is a monster on top... he's going to set the record at MN this year.

He has the power half that Jensens noted early last year was going to be nasty...I have seen him run it over on guys when they know its coming and they can't stop it because his arms are so long and he gets so much leverage...its mean to say it but it looks REALLY painful when he puts it in but I usually have a smile on my face and he's running it around waiting for the guy to go over...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

85 through the day 1
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Grips comes in to burst my bubble...nice day again Grips.

Grips might be the first to crack 200 points in one week. Then again, I have noticed that the further these guys go in a tournament, the harder it becomes to get the falls, techs and majors.