Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Lost/Wrastler/Stiffy

Assuming it is indeed my pick I will breathe a sigh of relief and drop my defunct heavyweight gardner to pick up trent washington

No way he was going to make it to my 2nd pick so I take him over my heavyweight

From UNI right? I said this in my recap of UNI-ISU, but if he gets a pair of lungs he could beat some good kids. Not a bad pick up.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

He beat my previous 133 pound transfer tanelli he and preston have some pretty good schedule synergy as harvard doesnt wrestle much until febuary. Im sure I can pawn him off to someone if needed in feb also as his schedule is fairly weak and 133 in the B10 is stacked. My toughest pick is going to be which one of them do I send to midlands next week.

Ill also add in that he's a likely confrence champ this year

Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Mojo/Jensen/Lost

Quote Originally Posted by GAGE View Post
    Hi Brother MOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Hey Brother Gage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Howz your season going so far Brother?

Nice pick in caramacia mojo I was eyeing him although he didnt end up making my list.
    Thanks Brother LoSt. I already have Galik, but he's so up 'n down. The Gusto's need a little consistancy.

Nice pick on Navochkov Commish. It will be interesting to see him in the Pac 10's this year.

Wrestling Season??
    Anyways I Have A Tournament On Saturday At Greeley West High School!!

I will bid you guys fairwell Im heading home here before they kick me out of my room hahaha. Ill be back in like 2 hours or so Im sure theres no way It'll be even close to my turn again so nothing to worry about.

There isnt really arush either besides my own impatience haha. None of you had better steal my next two picks while im gone or I will be angry!

Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Mojo/Jensen/Lost

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    You are a son of a whore.
    Hey now, Nemec is a good kid, and will be a great wrestler, but I can't have a guy redshirting taking up space on my team. Theres no need to get so upset about it.

All seriousness though I ALMOST went with Pescaglia. But decided at the last second to switch to Novachkov.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Wrastler/Stiffy/ISU

I had my eye on Novachkov since Reno, and I am in desperate need of a 125. I'd tell you that Frank Perelli is no Troy Nickerson, but then I'm sure Big has already made that known.

I will make do. But do you need a 149 or 197?
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Wrastler/Stiffy/ISU

Wrastler texts in that he's dropping Kyle Bressler, and picking up the best available 184 which looks like its Phil Bomberger
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12