Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Mojo/Jensen/Lost

I'm going to go ahead and get my last pick in. Mojo if you wanted him, you can have him and I'll take someone else. Going to completely turn over my 125 pounders, and drop Ben Ashmore and pick up his Big 12 counterpart Tony Pescaglia who I almost took in the first round.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks

Sorry Brothers
    I was in the middle of a family/holiday/stress-vampire dispute here. All clear now and will pick in mere minutes after some last minute wrestler research.

Mojo

OK, my last action will be to drop Chase Pami- 157lber Cal Poly and picking up John Wise- HWT from Illinois!

Brother Lost, the reason for dropping Chase was nothing against him at all, it was more Cal Poly's schedule. No Midlands or Scuffle, nor are they in any of the big dual tourneys (National Duals, Virginia, Wendys, Texas, etc.) Just single and double duals. I don't doubt that Chase will win most of them, but he is not a pinner, where most decent heavys get a pin or two every tourney, and, obviously, the Mighty Gustos have a lot of ground to make up before conferences if we are going to have a post season at all. So Chase is gone and a room and dining set-up has been made for mighty John Wise, provided no one else has em. I dont think so however. Good night all!
    Mojo

You can skip over my last pick. The final pieces (Brandon Carter and Kyle Fried) are in place for The Muffintops championship run.
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

www.d1collegewrestling.net

Looking good. With a guy named Boris, and 3 Mizzou Tigers on my team, I assume I know who Big and blue are going to be rooting for.

125: Boris Novachkov, Tony Pescaglia
    133: Franklin Gomez, Mike Grey
    141: Manny Rivera
    149: JP O'Connor, Josh Wagner
    157: Gregor Gillespie, Bonilla Bowman
    165: Colt Sponseller
    174: David Erwin, Trevor Perry
    184: Rocco Caponi
    197: Max Askren
    285: Kyle Massey
    Last edited by JensenS; 12-21-2007 at 11:02 PM.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

Hey if you want Big on your side, that makes it easier for the rest of us.

Now that Frey is down to 141 and I have an actual starter at 125, the rest of the league can witness my ascension to the top of the standings.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

" Now that Frey is down to 141 and I have an actual starter at 125, the rest of the league can witness my ascension to the top of the standings ".
    Only to be stopped cold by a gritty crew of hard-jawed fighting men, known in these parts as.....The Gusto Grapplers!!!!!! When the dust had cleared, all that was left of Frey was a whispy soul patch and a dented ear stud!

MOJO'S GUSTO GRAPPLERS

125-Paul Donahoe
    125-Rollie Peterkin
    133-Dan Mitcheff
    141-Nick Gallick
    141-Joe Caramanica
    149-Jordan Burroughs
    157-Cyler Sanderson
    165-Zach Shanaman
    174-John Anceravage
    174-Phil Moricone.
    184-Jake Varner
    197-Pat Bond
    197Joel Flaggert
    285-Mike Spaid
    285-John Wise

Last edited by MOJO; 12-23-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Dunno if jensens posted it or not but I took Justin Dobbies from North Carolina at HVY I think far and away the best heavyweight draftwise left on the table. Wise was looked at but the b10 schedule is brutal and confrence-wise (haha get it?) there are at least 4 or 5 guys hes probably going to lose to... I also looked at goff and Porter but they have some pretty damn tough schedules of their own. Dobbies is going to the scuffle next weekend and other then that the only big name he has to face on his schedule is Zach Shaefer (who was going to be my pick originally til someone snagged him!).

I also looked at ellis of Missouri but not only does he also have a damn tough schedule but he also has only about 10 matches left!! With around 15 or so potential matches from dobbies Im hoping he brings in at least 30 or so points for my team.

He's also #1 guy in the acc