Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 11/23-11/29

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 11/23-11/29

Ah... this is what I will start doing from now on as well, even if the guy has no matches I will put him in at a weight on the off chance I am wrong so I will not lose points

good learning opportunity.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

MOJO'S GUSTO GRAPPLERS
    (You only go around once in life. Grab all the Gusto you can...70's Schlitz beer Ad.)
    125-Rollie Peterkin.............................11/25 VA. Tech. major dec. Steve Armor 12-3 4pts

133-Seth Ciasulli................................11/24 Central Michigan; [i] lbd Conor Beebe, 7-2
    157-Chase Pami.................................11/28 Cal State Fullerton Edit 11/29 - Pami major dec Paul Tice (CSF), 12-4 4pts
    165-Zach Shanaman...........................11/25 VA. Tech.dec. Matt Epperly, 6-3 3pts

HVY-Mike Spaid.................................11/24 Journyman Duals
    .... .................................................. ....... vs. Michigan 11/24 wbf Phillips 4:33 6pts
    .................................................. ............ vs. American 11/24 wb forfeit 6pts
    .................................................. .............vs. Hofstra 11/24 wbf Guerin 4:30 6pts

Well, 25 points this week so far, with Chase Pami still to go (he should score at least a major against the Titan). While I am not (yet) a point-raking stud muffin like old Brother Grips or Brother Avallone, it's not too bad of a week considering I only have 4 guys wrestling this week (Ciasulli doesn't count ). Man, if it weren't for Brother ISU correcting me on the Bloomsburg @ Eastern duals mistake, I wouldn't have even put Spaid on my list!
    But just wait till December Brothers! I have just about full teams for Vegas, Reno and the Midlands! Plus we have mad dual tournaments for alot of the Gustos (Wendys, Virginia, Nat.Duals, Lone Star...). And who knows, I might even find a 133lber by then ! Gusto Grapplers are going to be looking down from on high at the rest of you guys by the beginning of Feb!
    Last edited by MOJO; 11-29-2007 at 02:46 AM.

I had one for you MOJO but you couldn't pull the trigger my friend. He went to LOST instead.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I had one for you MOJO but you couldn't pull the trigger my friend. He went to LOST instead.
    Brother Goferphan,
    Yep, he who hesitates is LoSt!

Hahaha and in this case he who doesnt hesitate is hoping that tanelli racks up some points at the cliff keen this weekend! 2nd semester starts in january right? Preston should be back then, but Tanelli will get me at least two duals and a tournament before then so hopefully its a worthwhile investment. THe only flex I ever seem to be using is caldwell/jarguei anyway so I think it was a worthwhile trade