Thread: 2013 Fantasy League: Final Standings

Hybrid View

Default 2013 Fantasy League: Final Standings

Wrapping up another year and we've got a new face on top of the podium for the first time in a while. Dutch capped his dominant run off by taking home the title in a rather comfortable fashion.

1. Dutch: 144
    2. Lost: 112.5
    3. Zapp: 110
    4. Jensen: 88.5
    5. Trusty: 71
    6. Snackem: 67

Want to thank you guys for playing for another year, I know I wasn't as on time and with it this year as I have been in year's past but your continued understanding and participation is appreciated.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Round of 12

Default Re: 2013 Fantasy League: Final Standings

JensenS-Thanks again for another great year! Your hard work is very appreciated

Agreed, thanks a bunch Shane for all the work you do. I can't wait for next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Thanks a bunch Shane for all the work you put in and the opportunity you gave me to join the league.

Can't wait till next year so I can pick my own team!
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

Next season I don't plan on having another child and I will be selling one of my businesses and I'll stop playing Kingdom's of Middle Earth so I'll be a dominant force next year no doubt.

I think I had 8 AA's and a Rd 12 and that's without getting to count Houdashelt or Lopouchanski (can't remember) because I had no faith in them. I think all told on my roster I ended up with 9 AA's and a Rd 12. Not too shabby?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Next season I don't plan on having another child and I will be selling one of my businesses and I'll stop playing Kingdom's of Middle Earth so I'll be a dominant force next year no doubt.

I think I had 8 AA's and a Rd 12 and that's without getting to count Houdashelt or Lopouchanski (can't remember) because I had no faith in them. I think all told on my roster I ended up with 9 AA's and a Rd 12. Not too shabby?
    Pure frigging luck !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Im thinking it might be kind of cool to create a "hall of fame" at this point in the league.

We could have a stickied thread with the 1st and 2nd place players for every year, their teams placement, and the amount of points they scored. If I were willing to do the research on this would other people think it was a cool idea?
    Gold is an idiot.

Sure...
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I couldn't access the site since NCAA's, sorry I missed this guys. Congratulations to Dutch! I'm coming for you next year.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...