Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League: Rules and Information

Default Re: Fantasy League: Rules and Information

I'll put my money in when I get paid.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

is it too late at this point to put money in to play?

Nope. I'll probably accept money up until the end of the regular season.

haha in that case I will wait until later to see how my team is doing!

Right now they arent doing so hot

i would say money goes in before the christmas break or its too late...this is coming from someone who hasn't put their money in so take it with a grain of salt...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Hey Brother Commish,
    I seem to recall a supplementary draft that is supposed to take place during the holidays. Which holiday would that be and may I cast a vote for Thanksgiving or Chuanuka? The sooner the better. Thanks for your consideration oh exalted one.

Supplemental draft will take place in late December, or early January. I'm trying to squeeze it in during that general lull in competition around that time.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

as a reminder, that draft is not allowing you to get rid of any wrestlers, you may only draft supplemental players at STARTERS positions for wrestlers that have lost their starting spot, have been injured, or no longer wrestle at that weight. If they have moved up you will have to drop them in order to draft someone else. You can't keep them on your roster at the heavier weight AND add someone where you now have a hole.

I THINK thats right but the commish has the final say.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Thats not quite the case. I was going to make the draft 3 rounds. I was going to let each person if they choose to participate drop 3 guys.

Those 42 guys that are dropped, along with everyone else would go back into the general pool for guys to pick up.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12