Thread: trade

Default trade

RP sends #3 Mega , #17 Mele and #16 Atwood to Dutch for #12 Thorn,#6 Dardanes and #12 Haynes .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Round of 12

Default Re: trade

Confirmed

yeah I think I'll just go ahead and concede...

Well played Dutch
    Gold is an idiot.

Yeah sorry then, you're asking too much. I don't think that highly of Lester, and you're asking me to give up two top 8 guys

I'd do Rappo + Green for Nico + whatever guy you wanted
    this was your response when I asked for Cullinan and Green for Mega and Lester-at the time Green had NOT wrestled in over a month. It is NOT like I didn't make you a fair counter offer . Rappo sux tho.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Round of 12

Still a lot of wrestling left. I still think there are 3-4 teams that can win this thing with a good NCAA tournament

Dutch.... There is no chance anyone can beat you. You have 4 or 5 natl. champs!!
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

GAGE,
    I had 5 finalists and 3 champions last year yet finished second after bonus points were tacked on. Problem is dutch has all the bonus point winners as well.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Yeah sorry then, you're asking too much. I don't think that highly of Lester, and you're asking me to give up two top 8 guys

I'd do Rappo + Green for Nico + whatever guy you wanted
    this was your response when I asked for Cullinan and Green for Mega and Lester-at the time Green had NOT wrestled in over a month. It is NOT like I didn't make you a fair counter offer . Rappo sux tho.
    I consider Green to be about the same level as Nico, maybe even a little higher since there is an outside chance he could upset St. John. So essentially you were offering me a 1 for 1 and then Lester for Cullinan, which is pretty mediocre from my perspective.
    Gold is an idiot.

Yet GREEN had yet to wrestle a match ! And ya have to admit rappo sux.