View Poll Results: What to do with their teams?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Round Draft Now (Randomly Drawn Order)

1 8.33%
  • 1 Round Draft Now (Reverse Order of Standings)

5 41.67%
  • Freeze Teams until Supplemental #2

0 0%
  • Freeze Teams for Rest of Year

6 50.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: League Vote (TLV & R.Payton's Teams)

Default Re: League Vote (TLV & R.Payton's Teams)

I don't like the idea of a dead pool of wrestlers. Voted for 1 round reverse order. If these guys were available in the Supp, that's exactly what would have happened anyway.

If the league wants to a draft random order, I'm ok with that, too. I just think they should be active.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    TLV is foolishly following me although I asked him NOT to do so-and JensenS -Pater Yates is on Snackem's team -I traded Yates for Lester right before the Midlands when I learned Sueflohn was NOT wrestling .
    If Yates is on Snackem's team he needs to let me know, as well as letting me know who I currently have on his team that shouldn't be there.

He's got 15 guys so if he has Yates he has someone who he shouldn't.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

RP sends #10 Yates 174 to Snackem for #12 149 Lester. Trade goes into effect this week.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Snackem
    125: Jarrod Garnett, Pat Rollins
    133: Logan Stieber
    141: Michael Mangrum
    149: Justin Accordino, Donnie Corby
    157: Bobby Barnheisel
    165: Tyler Wilps
    174: Dan Yates, Dom Kastl, Austin Morehead
    184: Jake Swartz, Max Thomusseit
    197: Taylor Meeks
    285: Jeremy Johnson
    snack has 15 guys -PLEASE note that he has YATES at 174 , dumbass
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

snack has 15 guys -PLEASE note that he has YATES at 174 , dumbass
    Is this supposed to be directed at me?

In this thread you tell me Peter, yet the C&P that you pulled from the trade thread appears to be for Dan.

Right now I have Dan on Snackem's team and Peter on your team seemingly right where they're supposed to be.

I think you might be a little confused.

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I like the idea of the reverse order draft. It'd be stupid to have so many studs just not available.
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Is this supposed to be directed at me?

In this thread you tell me Peter, yet the C&P that you pulled from the trade thread appears to be for Dan.

Right now I have Dan on Snackem's team and Peter on your team seemingly right where they're supposed to be.

I think you might be a little confused.
    #10 174 means Peter ? Peter wrestles 165 -you are a twit . The ROSTER thread I copied was locked by you and is correct yet you say I'm confused ? I say you are a silly little boy with an over inflated sense of self worth .
    You'd best lock me out and cancel my acct. or if you want to take me on I'll call you (and prove in person if you wish ) what you are !!

#10 174 means Peter ? Peter wrestles 165 -you are a twit . The ROSTER thread I copied was locked by you and is correct yet you say I'm confused ? I say you are a silly little boy with an over inflated sense of self worth .
    You'd best lock me out and cancel my acct. or if you want to take me on I'll call you (and prove in person if you wish ) what you are !!
    dude, you are so far out of line. You were the one who said Peter Yates was on snackems team, it seems pretty clear that you were confusing him with Dan Yates of Michigan. Then when jensens points this out and asks for clarification you throw a tantrum and start calling him names? I like you Russ and think you contribute a lot to these boards, but you need to take a major chill pill
    Gold is an idiot.

While it may not look like it due to my somewhat shoddy attempts to edit the poll to accurately reflect things, we've come to a consensus. Their line ups are frozen by a 6-5-1 vote.

Here is how things broke down (Payton and TLV's votes don't count).

Option 1: Me
    Option 2: Trusty, Gage, Wiltz, Grips, Zapp
    Option 3: Falcon, Lost, 1stPlace, Gofer, Dutch, Snackem

Democracy at work!