Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright Guys.

Default Alright Guys.

Alright guys, since Funk has not posted in weeks and did not do the supplemental draft, I posted on the draft thread and asked you guys if I could take over his team. only one person replied, and It was wiltz. he said I need to get approval from all the other guys in the league including JensenS. I will not and I mean will not ask for one trade during the year and I promise that. I will only post lineups according to each week. Just let me prove to you guys that I can handle my own team without being a TOOLSHED about it, and if I do offer one trade, you can forbid my account forever. THANKS GUYS!
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

Default Re: Alright Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by GAGE View Post
    I will not and I mean will not ask for one trade during the year and I promise that. I will only post lineups according to each week. Just let me prove to you guys that I can handle my own team without being a TOOLSHED about it, and if I do offer one trade, you can forbid my account forever. THANKS GUYS!
    I'm going to hold you to this...

But you can have his team.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I know its not an ideal situation but if you want to get rid of three of his guys and pick up three guys who aren't on teams (you'd have to research this yourself) you can post those in the supplemental thread.

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Okay, THANKS JensenS!
    -Dan Gable

JensenS-give me a few days to trade my guys ! I will not be in a league with GAGE.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

We made a deal Russ. There is no trade offers allowed.
    -Dan Gable

I don't care-you've said that forever . i'm gone in less than a week.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Wrong. We aren't going to have you stack someone else's team and give them an unfair advantage. If this is the attitude you're going to take then you can just quit.

No trades.

OK-fuck you JensenS !!