Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Wrestling Teams

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Re: Fantasy Teams

Brent Jones pins mad people
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

MOJO'S GUSTO GRAPPLERS:
    125-Paul Donahoe
    133-Seth Ciasulli
    141-Nick Gallick/Troy Tirapelli
    149-Jordan Leen
    157-Cyler Sanderson/Chase Pami
    165-Zach Shanaman
    174-Steve Anceravage/Phil Moricone
    184-Jake Varner
    197-Joel Flaggert/Brandon Halsey
    285-Mike Spaid

I still have one more pick if brothers Avalone and LoST gits a move on! Brother Gopherfan, please order that trophy with a nice greenish marble base. That tends to look best in my trophy case!

Also stiffy you're starting lineup looks great but your backups maybe arent the strongest

My team name:

Rockwell's Eastern Oregon Hanging Horsemen
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

I am considering picking up a 149 pounder and seeing if mojo will trade for it as he has no one at that weight and only one person has a spare 149 pounder... The problem with that is if he doesnt want to trade and caldwell goes 149 I will have 3 149 pounders

I do feel good about my West virginia middle lineup though as they combined to go 21-3 in duals last year with 11 of those wins coming with bonus points attached. Additionally rader and jarguei should win their confrences this year.

Additionally radar was hurt for part of last year but 15 of his 19 wins came by way of bonus,thats pretty ridiculous no matter what confrence

Rader also scored a total of 84 point at the ncaas last year not counting points he scored against morgan and fish where he ended up getting pinned. This guys nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    MOJO'S GUSTO GRAPPLERS:
    125-Paul Donahoe
    133-Seth Ciasulli
    141-Nick Gallick/Troy Tirapelli
    149-Jordan Leen
    157-Cyler Sanderson/Chase Pami
    165-Zach Shanaman
    174-Steve Anceravage/Phil Moricone
    184-Jake Varner
    197-Joel Flaggert/Brandon Halsey
    285-Mike Spaid

I still have one more pick if brothers Avalone and LoST gits a move on! Brother Gopherfan, please order that trophy with a nice greenish marble base. That tends to look best in my trophy case!
    will do...the greenish marble base can be replaced for $1.25 so I will just order the really cheesy dude first and the winner can specify the base color...i am just a good guy like that...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I do feel good about my West virginia middle lineup though as they combined to go 21-3 in duals last year with 11 of those wins coming with bonus points attached. Additionally rader and jarguei should win their confrences this year.

Additionally radar was hurt for part of last year but 15 of his 19 wins came by way of bonus,thats pretty ridiculous no matter what confrence

Rader also scored a total of 84 point at the ncaas last year not counting points he scored against morgan and fish where he ended up getting pinned. This guys nuts!
    why do i hear dualing banjo's in the background? "squeal like a pig!"
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Fantasy Wrestling Teams

Ahem..........
    May I have your attention, please?

My team will be known as the "Minnesconny Bophers".

Thank you.

As you were.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.