Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Wrestling Teams

Default Re: Fantasy Teams

All of mine will AA, be conference champs and will have at least one NCAA champ.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

All of mine will win NCAA's.

By pinfall

Bitches...
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

i think Herbst is a real wildcard...he could go 0-2 at NCAA's or he could end up in the Finals. No one but Askren was hotter than him at the beginning of the year when it came to getting 6...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I will have zero NCAA Champs yet one 1st Annual Fantasy Wrestling Trophy when March rolls around...

I will have Jensens to thank for my bench.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Winning the NCWA's don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I will have zero NCAA Champs yet one 1st Annual Fantasy Wrestling Trophy when March rolls around...

I will have Jensens to thank for my bench.
    Just going to order yourself a trophy online or what?

yes, there is a website where you can get a trophy for any occassion for around $4.00-$10.00.

i will purchase a trophy for this year and mail it to the winner...

shipping can be split 14 ways but it won't be hard to take it from my mailbox to my mantle....

Somebody want to explain to me what move this wrestling trophy dude is attempting? it looks like john mcenroe arguing a line call...i have a trunk full of these guys and to this day don't know what he is supposed to be doing...

this is exactly the reason that our sport suffers...WTF is this?