Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Supplemental Thread

Default Supplemental Thread

When is it scheduled for? In the past haven't we done it prior to Midlands/Southern Scuffle? I'm sure you've posted it but I'm too lazy to look it up and I think it would be a nice conversation starter...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Supplemental Thread

I looked it up and went back too far yet it was 12/14/2010.....12/20 last year...
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

So you are saying yoi have no idea just like me?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

pretty much, yea.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

I'm thinking its pretty quiet, we should do it now before the holidays. Is it just me or have we lost a TON of traffic on this site?

Round of 12

We go in order by your current placement correct? Whoever is leading gets 1st pick??? Let's start after this week!

Quote Originally Posted by dutch134 View Post
    We go in order by your current placement correct? Whoever is leading gets 1st pick??? Let's start after this week!

It is reverse order of placement. Last place gets first pick.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Round of 12

I was kidding...but I am ready to drop dead weight!

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I'm thinking its pretty quiet, we should do it now before the holidays. Is it just me or have we lost a TON of traffic on this site?
    We've always done it the week before the holidays, literally we've done it then every single year.

No teams (I believe) have anything scheduled during the 12/21-12/27 time period. We'll do it then. The week before that is Reno, the week after is Midlands.

We'll fit in in the middle just like we've always done.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12