Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Supplemental Thread

Default Re: Supplemental Thread

Bah humbug....
    Last edited by goferphan; 12-06-2012 at 08:08 AM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Jensens, just a quick correction, the weeks fall a little bit different this year; the 21st is a Friday and there are actually 3 duals that day.

Should we plan on starting this the 22nd?
    Gold is an idiot.

No, we'll do like we did last year then and just start on the 21st.

So you'll be able to dump a guy in the supplemental even if you're using him during that 21-27 scoring period.

Then the following week (Midlands Scuffle week) the line ups will be in place for the second half.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Shane,
    do we have an actual start time for said event ? and will we be using the most recent set of scores as the picking order ? I don't know how to text yet i do know how to dial and still have (i think) the #'s wiltz gave me during the draft.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Just a heads up, I might be a tad slow. I'm pretty busy tomorrow with spotty internet access. I'm also in a different timezone and have no way of contacting anyone via cell

I'm about to go to bed and it will be 5 PM central by the time I even wake up
    Gold is an idiot.

Lets get this thing rolling, why not start now?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Ok-i'll pick first
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Round of 12

I go second!

I can't find any of the #'s I had from the draft.