Thread: Trade

Default Trade

Payton sends Trice to Gofer for Johnson however apparently Johnson hasn't left dutch's team until next week? He also sent Nevinger to Dutch even though that was going to be a possible 3 week trade if Nevinger didn't get the starting role over Stanzione but apparently he has been traded so Fausey stays on team Schlottke for good I guess.
    Last edited by goferphan; 11-28-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Trade

sure-we'll work out details later through PM's. Fausey is yours as Nevinger won his spot back and i believe that was the contentious point in that trade.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

I wasn't worried about the Nevinger/Fausey trade, just wanted to make sure you were comfortable w it. Apparently you are.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I spent my 4th rounder on Fausey and i think he makes the high end of the podium . Use him well.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

I think I used my 5th on Nevinger, I still say he grabs the middle of the podium. Fausey I think finishes 6-8.

So who is getting who right now? I don't need to know about your special deals I need to know what's in effect right now.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Round of 12

Here is what I think we have and anybody can correct me if I am wrong.

This week Dutch has Soto-125, Dardanes-133, Nevinger-141, and Suefloehn-149

Gofer has Trice-285

Russ has Rollins-125, Mele-133, Chinouma-184, Johnson-285

Falcon has Quiroga-133 and Hess-165

Grips has LeBlanc-165

Next week, Russ will be getting Harger and Dutch will be getting Dake.

Hope that is clear as mud!

All I know is that Russ offered me Trice for Johnson and I accepted that. Trice and Johnson are actually wrestling this weekend as stupid as that sounds so I will list Trice. If he's not mine until next week based on the commish's ruling, then assume that I started Johnson.

I don't know about everyone else's trades but for Jensen's sanity, everyone must have 15 listed wrestlers for this week which I think is the case.

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

i'm confused.

i eated the purple berries!
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.