Thread: Trade: Zapp Brannigan and 1stPlace

Default Trade: Zapp Brannigan and 1stPlace

Zapp gets:

Mike Evans
    Alan Gelogaev

1stPlace gets:

Nick Sulzer
    Bobby Telford
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: Trade: Zapp Brannigan and 1stPlace

so wait, you are trading a worse guy at 174 and a worse guy at HVY for a better guy at 174 and a better guy at hvy? How does this make any sense for 1st place at all?
    Gold is an idiot.

I'm trading a guy at 165 to 1st, who doesn't have a 165 with Evans moving, for a guy potentially/probably manning the 174 spot, where he already has 2 guys. The HW trade is me taking the better talent, but also the big injury risk. This trade also leaves me without a 165.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I agree to this trade. There is a chance that Mike Evans doesn't beat out GG (I think he will), which would make this a 2 for 1. This will also leave a hole in Zapp's lineup. Zapp is a taking a lot more risk with a potential for huge upside and I am filling a hole with a solid kid. I already have Matt Brown at 174, which means I need to trade one of those studs.