Thread: Why Gofer is the worst

Default Why Gofer is the worst

125: Anthony Zanetta, Shane Young-One guy is redshirting, the other is bad. Nice start.
    133: Joe Colon, Nathan McCormick-Colon is out 1st semester and going to 125, McCormick is nothing special. Gatekeeper type of guy.
    141: BJ Futrell-bad schedule, tough conference, though he gets on the podium.
    149: Drake Houdashelt, Ivan Lopouchanski-Still just average dudes
    157: Dylan Alton-Just lost to Napoli who went in the 15th or so in your league.
    165: Conrad Polz-You clown Evans yet Polz lost 5-1 in their only meeting.

174: Jon Fausey-Solid
    184: Steve Bosak-Not making finals, 2nd in EIWA
    197: Micah Burak, Kyven Gadson-Burak just lost to Schiedel, Gadson never wrestles and is always injured.
    285: Jeremy Johnson, Dan Miller-Johnson is average, just lost to Delaney, and has already been beaten by Mike McClure. Dan Miller has lost to Charles Merrill and Austin Lobsinger in his last two matches. Quality pick, what's your keeper rule for this league because Miller has to be on the short list.

Last edited by vaisforlovers; 11-18-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: Why Gofer is the worst

So anyway, vais:

1/26/13, you in for a one month signature bet that can change every 7 days?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    So anyway, vais:

1/26/13, you in for a one month signature bet that can change every 7 days?
    What are we betting? That your team will be bad? If so make it a year.

I still have VAIS signature for a day, I have to come up with something
    Gold is an idiot.

Ah, No, that the Gophers will defeat the Hawkeyes in their dual.

Quite frankly I thought your comeback would be stronger.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Ah, No, that the Gophers will defeat the Hawkeyes in their dual.

Quite frankly I thought your comeback would be stronger.
    Sometimes you do a better job than I could ever do. I just let you be you and it takes care of itself. Why would i bet the hawkeyes to win that dual?

McD wbd thorn
    ramos wbd dardanes
    dardanes wbd ballweg
    ness wbd grothus
    dsj wbd dolenzal
    evans wbd yohn
    storley wbd gambrall
    steinhaus wbd lofthouse
    schiller wbd Burak/Lira
    nelson wbd telford

18-12 Minny.

I dont know why you have it in your mind that I always pick the hawkeyes to win, I definitey dont.

Alright, just thought I'd throw it out there. Long season, trying to keep it fun.

Something will come up, and yes it will be fun. We will probably disagree about something within the week.

I disagree....which I guess makes you right.

BTW, you do realize that once we draft our only way to improve up until the supplemental draft is through trade correct? We don't have drop/adds where we can just drop a guy like Zanetta once we realize he has RS. So unless I can package someone good together with him, get someone to take that trade, and get it approved by the commissioner, then I'm pretty much stuck with who I drafted until the supplemental. We do our draft pretty early. In every draft Zanetta was chosen so no one really knew he was redshirting. If he's wrestling, I've got a pretty solid 1-10 and some decent bench guys. Without him, it certainly threw some wrenches in to the works.

I'll most likely recover, make a run for a playoff spot via points, OR position my team for a wild card run at the end of the season. Right now I have a team that can kind of do all three. That's all you can do. Oh, BTW, when you have 14 teams drafting versus 12, it might make the teams look a little bit more watered down as well. Just something to think about when you cross analyze teams from League Gold and League Schlottke. Like I said, had I had drop adds, I'm most likely not sitting on Young, Zanetta, or even Miller but you have to play by the rules brother. I could have picked up guys like Napoli, Cullinan...

Happy Tuesday to you...
    Last edited by goferphan; 11-20-2012 at 09:19 AM.