Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Wrestling League Smack Talk

Default Re: Fantasy League Smack Talk

gofer that is actually a very solid team hahah I just hope for your sake mychalek doesnt bomb out at nationals like he has these past two years.

well if he does bomb out at nationals i at least will know that i have made it to the finals!!!

i like having some seniors on the team, especially senior captains...

bergman, michalek, gavin...

its their last shot and they know that their teams are depending on them to lead by example...in many cases, these upper weights are going to be wrestling at crunch time...

i obviously didn't draft this way on purpose but it helps me sleep better at night.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Im feeling pretty good about Rader Tannebaum Pucillo and Davis but I really wish I could have gotten gardner and fay...

yeah well if you got gardner and fay in the fifth and sixth rounds, we would all be doing something wrong...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Question for all:

What's it like knowing that you will all be losing to me in this league when the dust settles?

And what is 2nd? Never heard of it. When you you play for 1st all the time, 2nd is unknown.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrastler118 View Post
    Question for all:

What's it like knowing that you will all be losing to me in this league when the dust settles?

And what is 2nd? Never heard of it. When you you play for 1st all the time, 2nd is unknown.

wrastler, wrastler...you been out on those eastern plains of Oregon way too long

If you ain't first, you're last!!
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrastler118 View Post
    Question for all:

I aint losing to a guy who's first four picks went:

Fat Guy
    Lazy Guy
    Young Guy
    No offense Guy....

No way!

keep picking those sleepers wrastler 118....lol