Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B12 Bonuses

Default B12 Bonuses

I think we need to get rid of the conference bonuses for B12. THey only have like 2 teams at this point, so winning dont mean as much anymore
    Gold is an idiot.

Default Re: B12 Bonuses

I thought they still had 3? The only reason I picked up guys from B12 was because of the bonus scenario.

You think I really WANTED McCormick, Lester and Gadsen?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Round of 12

McCormick is in the MAC

See? I still dont even remember B12 changes!

I have no issue with the B12 bonus going away and assigning it to EIWA.

It ought to be EIWA and B10 get the conference bonus.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I believe they have 4 teams -Okie , okie state , WVA and ISU. Not exactly a powerhouse , IMO, the MAC or the EIWA are much stronger .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Big 12 bonuses do need to stay around this year simply because that may be why certain people got drafted before or after others. I'm all for it going away in the future

I agree with 1stplace-although the bonus points are unwarranted a lot of guys drafted depending on them . No changing horses in midstream and all that.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

It was my intention to eliminate the 16/12 bonus points for the Big 12 tournament this year and make them just 12/8 like other tournaments.

If people push back because I didn't specify before the draft I guess we'll keep it 16/12 this year, but I intended to and will for next year bump the bonus down to 12/8
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Well with Shane Young, McCormick, Lester and Gadsen on my roster and in the B12, I will take the 16 and 12, thank you very much.