Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League: Injury Replacements/Trades

Default Re: Fantasy League: Injury Replacements/Trades

Tanelli to gofer for morrison jensens

I already approved it for Gofer via pm. You guys are good to go.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

haha im loving these trades with gofer

especially since i keep going and getting my same guys back from you...that's alright...if i can lock up a decent 141 lb'er then I like my team.

125 ness/triggas
    133 castillo/tanelli
    141 ettelson
    149 ervin
    157 oliver
    165 marable/flanagan/king
    174 gavin
    184 caputo/weitzel
    197 michalek
    hwt bergman

i have a strong team at 125, 157, 165, 174, 184, 197 and hwt...just trying to shore up at 133 and 141 and hope that ervin does enough at 149 to lock up a conference championship...i am going to bring in between 80-100 points this week and that ought to get me back into the #4-#6 position...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

which is fine i honestly hope everyone does really good now so i can get a good pick in the draft, although I doubt i'll get more then 2 of the four I have my eyes on. Tanelli was probably going to get dropped even if i didnt trade him so im happy with the deal, if i take 3 guys i might end up dropping morrisen though

how many holes do you have in your line-up?

i guess i feel pretty good about my original draft, i just ended up with too many guys at 165 and i feel a little bit light at my lower weights...

since I got tanelli back i feel good about 125, 133 but would like to either go get someone at 141 or 149 as a back-up...

let me know if you need a 165 lb'er. i actually feel as if i have three potential conference champs at that weight in marable, flanagan and king
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Nickerson is out, Frey didn't wrestle for about a month, Jones was out until Vegas, and I haven't seen Tirapelle wrestle since then.

I can sure pick em.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

gofer I have a likely ncaa champ or finalist at 165 so I am not too worried haha. I have holes at 133 (hopefully preston will come back and score some points) 141 (rader has not wrestled a match for me all year)and heavyweight where gardner went 1-1 and scored me 3 points before quitting. If it wasnt for that tanelli trade I would have scored a total of 3 points for 3 weight classes combined up until this point haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    Nickerson is out, Frey didn't wrestle for about a month, Jones was out until Vegas, and I haven't seen Tirapelle wrestle since then.

I can sure pick em.
    hindsight is 20/20...no one is drafting perfect though I think that Wiltz and Trusty and the other top four really did their homework and also thought about scheduling along the way, i didn't think about scheduling as I assumed most teams had about the same amount of duals.....

then again, it could have just been dumb luck...