Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Fantasy League: Injury Replacements/Trades

Default Re: Fantasy League: Injury Replacements/Trades

Just dumb luck as far as you know
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

well thats the only reason i explain my #7 standing as i probably know the least about wrestling personnel on this website...other than Big
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I did very extensive research and looked at the schedule of every guy I picked I just had the bad luck to be short at 3 weights... assuming a weight on average is worth 25-30 points right now tack on 75 points to my team and Im competing for first :P

Then again Im sure Im not the only one who can say that!

yeah, i would agree as everyone has some kind of issue with a wrestler on their roster...

castillo (133) has been showing up at some tournaments and not at others...oliver (157) is hurt but no one mentioned it so it took me three weeks to figure it out before using my back-up, i have no idea what was going on with flanagan (165) from harvard but just heard now it was an ankle but couldn't find that out anywhere either...it has made it interesting to say the least.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

THe biggest problem for me has been rader I was counting on him to be one of my top 3 scorers and he hasnt even stepped on the mat for me yet!

Scheduling never occurred to me at all. I just went for my ideas as to the best guys available. Midlands and Southern Scuffle should bring me a bunch of points however, so I'm not out of this yet. When you guys hear footsteps behind you, that will be the Minnesconny Bophers!!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

everyone is going to score at midlands and scuffle...i think i have 9 of my eleven starters going to one of these and two of my other guys have quad duals that week...

the points are about to get out of control pretty soon!

heres to hoping none of my guys actually wins either one of these tournaments so i can rack up some REAL points.