Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697 LastLast

Thread: 07/08 Fantasy League Draft Thread

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Re: College Wrestling Fantasy League Draft Thread Avallone/Lost/Mojo

And as far as the two week to one week scoring...i'm indifferent really. Whatever is easiest.
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Everyone drafted based on the same rules, with the same knowledge, and whether it is ultimately every week or every 2 weeks, doesn't matter.

Don't bring the draft timing into it at all. It takes 14 people to make the draft run smoothly and singling out Jensen for not getting it going is bush league. I know from experience of trying to set up a league that it takes a lot of time to get things set up. In a perfect world, every single detail would have been figured out before the draft started and everyone would know exactly who and what events would and would not help them, but if that was the case we probably wouldn't have even started the draft yet.

So my opinion is scoring will start (no later than) at the Kaufman Brand open, which was a rough starting date mentioned in the original fantasy league thread. Realistically, since the draft is done it could be possible to get everyone's lineup this Friday in case there are some events.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

I'm all for finishing the draft and starting this Friday.

Well I am currently working on my last pick but pretty much everyone I would conceivably want has been taken... 133 has been taken down to like the 20th ranked guy as has 141

My 2 cents...I thought I read somewhere the 1st week would be UNO, if not no big deal. I do think we should be able to tun line-ups in each week instead of a 2 week swing, but again...whatever.

I agree...Jensens has my full support to do this thing according to what he see's fit. This is a "test" year and as such, we can tweak it next year to maximize the fun and lessen the pain of the draft. Jensens, Wiltz, Schlottke committed alot of time the last week and a half to get this thing going and I am pretty sure I gave up as many points as the next guy this weekend with more than half of my team participating in some kind of tournament...When the draft is done, we will start when Jensens says and with his rules.

If you don't want to play anymore then either don't put any money in the paypal account and play for fun or just quit and we'll give your team to someone else.

Jensens has never done anything on this board but act with class and patience and doesn't deserve that dude. That being said, lets all move forward and have fun.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I always respected Jensens when he posted over on the mat but when I bring up valid points and he starts bitching me out I take offense to that, I dont care if its his forum or not.

Jensens it sounds like a lot of people here are willing to do whatever you want to do just because its you, I'm definitely not one of them but I guess that gives you a De facto majority. If we do two week periods I'll continue to play under protest but I probably will not play for money.

I have practice now I'll have my pick in by tonight

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I always respected Jensens when he posted over on the mat but when I bring up valid points and he starts bitching me out I take offense to that, I dont care if its his forum or not.

Jensens it sounds like a lot of people here are willing to do whatever you want to do just because its you, I'm definitely not one of them but I guess that gives you a De facto majority. If we do two week periods I'll continue to play under protest but I probably will not play for money.
    I feel the need to try and explain and make you understand....but it sounds like you've got your entitled opinion and its not gonna change.

Jensens it sounds like a lot of people here are willing to do whatever you want to do just because its you

This kinda pisses me off. Don't get it twisted. I say what I want because i feel like saying it. If you want me to respect your opinions for what they are....don't get it mixed.