Thread: Trade

Default Trade

Zapp Brannigan sends Nick Dardanes, 141 lber for the Minnesota Golden Gophers, to JensenS in exchange for Ian Miller, 149 lber for the Kent State Golden Flashes. The Rough Riders would like to thank Nick for his service, and we wish him the best in his future endeavors.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: Trade

While Zapp technically posted this after the trade deadline, he and I agreed to this trade by text approximately 2 hours beforehand.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Yeah, sorry. I was at the gym while we were texting. Posted it when I got home. This counts for this week, right?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Horrible trade for Zapp.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Yeah, its good for this week.

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

So all trades are now shut off? And supplemental is tomorrow?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Not a bad trade considering, Zappa is trying to get a wild card and will need all the conference bonus he can get. Dardanes could finish 1st or 5th.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    So all trades are now shut off? And supplemental is tomorrow?
    Supplemental will probably start on Sunday.

I'd love to start it tomorrow but I'm at our conference tournament all weekend and won't be able to get scores done until Sunday.