Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have a dillema...

Default Re: I have a dillema...

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    I think you're right about this part. But like I have said, I had planned on trading one of them for a 149, it just didn't work out. Plus the trade gave me an adrenaline rush.
    I understand that. It is, after all, just fantasy sports.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I wouldnt have done the above trade I would have wanted more for Metcalf. I wouldnt trade metcalf for any deal that didnt involve either DC or a guy like Jake Herbert
    Gold is an idiot.

You dont' have a dilemma, you have a Fantasy problem. I think you are going to deal your way right out of the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    You dont' have a dilemma, you have a Fantasy problem. I think you are going to deal your way right out of the championship.
    Not if Grips takes the offered deal. He improves on his 149 score, and he's not using Dudziak at NCAA's, and he still has the "other" guy as a flex. It's a perfect trade for Lost if Grips takes it. I would not.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Gofer none of the offers I'm making to people involve weakening my NCAA team in any way. I have one extra guy on my bench so I'm trying to leverage him into an upgrade at one of my other weights.
    Gold is an idiot.

I think its dilemma...

Sorry if this is repetitive but does not knowing how to spell "dilemma" count as a "dillema?"

I was really Bored so I offered Kennedy ,Poeta ,Brown ,Honeycutt and Herbst for Metcalf .Hall and Halsey and [Hamrah and Brenner ]throw ins to make it 5-5 -I thought someone would jump at an offer for a bettter 149 for gold but no takers -and Brown is 21-5 and the only man at 49 Metcalf can't major .Plus he has beaten 3 guys ranked above him ...
    I also thought we would still be trading up until the final line up-If I had , say , Kyler , and someone offered me Brown and Herbst for him I would do that -simply because Brown has beaten Kyler and you are getting a returning AA in Herbst ...I had no intention of leaving Gold hanging -Poeta is now the #1 in the nation so he definatley improved at 57 -I just wanted a champion and I wanted Halsey over Herbst -I believe the trade was more than fair and now it kinda sucks that he is going to have to sit an AA but it is hard to trade on our side -mostly because 1/2 the league basically quit after the third or 4th week -we bagan with 12 and 7 turned in conference line ups -actually 6 .

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Sorry if this is repetitive but does not knowing how to spell "dilemma" count as a "dillema?"
    Yes, but only a minor one.