Thread: No Trades Except...

Default No Trades Except...

I've thought it over, and no trade will be allowed in this league anyway between teams that aren't already in the Playoffs.

My apologies to Grips and Gofer if this screws you up.

Default Re: No Trades Except...

We are both in the playoffs so its okay right? We are looking at Accordino for LeBlanc.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Yes, that will be fine.

Still waiting for him to confirm. I put Moley out there for LoSt for Krom but didn't hear anything back. His loss.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Still waiting for him to confirm. I put Moley out there for LoSt for Krom but didn't hear anything back. His loss.
    I dont have Krom

Plus I've been in class.
    Gold is an idiot.

as far as trades its pretty much a no-brainer that people not being in playoffs cant make them, that would just be ridiculous.

I mean unless it was between two people who are both not in the playoffs but want to pretend they are :P I wouldnt have a problem with that.
    Gold is an idiot.

They could always trade in an effort to have "keepers" for next year. But since Jensens has closed the door on non-playoff participants, I guess that ends that.