Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: NCAAs

Default Fantasy League Discussion: NCAAs

Since its pretty much decided who is making the cut, I thought I would get a jumpstart on this thread. No need to set a lineup before brackets or seeds but it would be nice to see the full rosters to be able to compare

Team LoSt:

125: Brandon Precin
    133: Andrew Hochstrasser
    141: Nick Gallick
    149: Darrion Caldwell
    157: Gregor Gillespie
    165: Moza Fay
    174: Raymond Jordan
    184: Josh Patterson
    197: Tyrel Todd
    HVY: Konrad Dudziak OR Rashard Goff

Flex:
    Mike Miller OR Jake Patacsil

Waterboys:
    Andrea "0-2" Hernandez
    Colin "I'm not very good" Johnson
    Gold is an idiot.

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: NCAAs

125 Pataky
    133 Ness
    141 McLemore (out)
    149 Grajales
    157 Hall
    165 Brown
    174 Cannon
    184 Craig
    197 Halsey
    Hwt Porter
    Flex: Moley or LeBlanc
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I think you have a lot of darkhorse/R12 guys gofer. You could easily have a bunch of Low AAs from guys like Hall, Moley, Craig, Grajales, Pataky, etc. I could also easily see all of those guys not placing.
    Gold is an idiot.

Exactly. I need National Champs at 133, 174 and heavy to get it done I think.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I foresee lost's team collapsing. Trust me on this, I just beat him at Fantasy wrestling Chris Kasten on my team.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

LOL...I don't know how he loses looking at his team. He is pissing and moaning with all 11 of his guys being in the finals. Its too solid, even if three or four don't AA, I think his other 7 or 8 will place very high.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    I foresee lost's team collapsing. Trust me on this, I just beat him at Fantasy wrestling Chris Kasten on my team.
    Give me the fantasy team I have in this league against your team with Chris Kasten and we will see what happens... I straight up admitted that there wasnt a clear favorite in the b10 draft, and I lost to you by 2.5 points. I was hoping to at least take 2nd but 3rd out of 8 isnt bad. you cant win them all.
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Give me the fantasy team I have in this league against your team with Chris Kasten and we will see what happens... I straight up admitted that there wasnt a clear favorite in the b10 draft, and I lost to you by 2.5 points. I was hoping to at least take 2nd but 3rd out of 8 isnt bad. you cant win them all.
    If my ledger is correct, you've yet to win any of them.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Oh, that reminds me, I owe you a sig, don't I? Well, I'm going to let goferphan give it to you. Goferphan, give him a sig to wear proudly.