Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Default Trade

Falcon sends Oliver (133), Campolattano (197), and Henderson (141) to r.payton for Powless (197), Schopp (133), and Small (141)
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Default Re: Trade

So, to borrow a Bill Simmons concept, Falcon is trading a dollar bill, a quarter, and two 50 cent pieces and a quarter. Russ always fins his guy.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Ouch, Russ got his fourth finalist. Turn out the lights. I'd like to point out it wasn't me who assisted in getting that team put together.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Oliver loses one match and his biggest fan (falcon) trades him away......

confirmed. a #3, #23,#15 from Falcon and a #4,#7,and a #9 from Payton. 41 Ranking points for 20. Advantage Falcon.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

LOL at Russ. He plays the Game of Championships while he convinces his trading partners to play the Get in the Playoffs game. Advantage Russ.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I'm not condemning the move, it's smart. Russ works harder than anyone else to win and works the system like a Rubik's cube. Sometimes he'll go back a step to go two steps forward. He drafted based on schedules, got a good point placement, now he's making his run for the championship.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

God... how does Russ get this to happen? I mean, congrats I guess

I don't have the competitive drive to play the trading game like I used to
    Gold is an idiot.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

as it stands for me, I can't exactly win a championship sitting in last place. So in the end, it was a good deal I give up a potential champ with a poor schedule, a deadweight, and a guy I just got. But in return I pick up 3 solid guys that can score me some sorely needed points. I sure did agonize over giving up Jordan Oliver, we were joking around in the locker room today where I was saying that because he lost I don't like him anymore and he is a terrible wrestler.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth