Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 12/30-1/5

Round of 12

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 12/30-1/5

Don't care either way, but he never posted a line-up for Midlands week either

Quote Originally Posted by dutch134 View Post
    Don't care either way, but he never posted a line-up for Midlands week either

Something must be going on with the website or my computer then

I'm about 90% sure I posted both, and 100% sure I posted a midlands lineup

Not trying to cheat or even being lazy, I have all my lineups for the entire year done in advance in a word document, I just copy paste them out. This is the third time this has happened, I'm not just forgetting to post them, they are getting deleted somehow
    Gold is an idiot.

Conspiracy theory...Russ?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Conspiracy theory...Russ?

I know I'm not crazy...

Because I know I posted my Midlands lineup, and when I go to the thread it isn't there now. But Jensens has me down for 84 points, which is exactly what I earned from the lineup I posted, which included two guys I picked up from the supplemental and had never started before. If my lineup hadn't been in the thread at some point, I don't know how he would have used the guys he did and gotten the right points total for me.

Somehow the forum is eating my posts. Its not even an instant thing either, because I would have noticed if it didn't post correctly the first time I entered it in. It shows up normal and then at some point dissapears
    Gold is an idiot.

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Lost's mom is deleting his lineups as payback for computer hogging
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

I"m not surprised by LoSt's position. I too posted a line up and for some reason the forum ate it and i had to post again.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Kick Lost out of the league and give me half of his points. Only fair solution.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I get the other half?

I can confirm I saw a line on a post that you made but it only showed your team name and the dates. If it takes you too long to type it up, it just logs you out. I've seen that.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I remember when he typed in 12/23 and nothing else . Is that the post to which you are referring ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.