Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade: TLV & Gofer

Default Trade: TLV & Gofer

Gofer sends #2 Sonny Yohn 197 MN and #11 Zach Cibula, 149 Rider to TLV for #5 Micah Burak 197 Penn and #10 Nick Purdue 174 Ohio.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Trade: TLV & Gofer

didn't take long for our first trade I see haha
    Gold is an idiot.

I have to assume there is going to be a few more before the beginning of the season now that people start finding out about redshirts and wrestle-offs. I think I have one additional trade to make if possible. I'm not even sure we are allowed to trade yet?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Alright...
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

TLV and the Gof getting busy early !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

I would have put good money that you would have been involved in the first trade with Gofer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I have no idea what you are talking about .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Payton is having post draft syndrome. He needs a day or two to clear his head I would imagine. Brother Russ's brain is a machine.

running on 3 cylinders