Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Fantasy League Keeper/Non-Keeper

Default Re: 2011 Fantasy League Keeper/Non-Keeper

TLV,

Come on, man, be serious. You're using a 1st round pick on Sanders? If you just kept nobody, you would probably get Sanders in the second round while still getting a first round pick.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I'm was of the opinion that you had to DRAFT the guy in order to keep him as a prospect, I thought thats what we had done with our 1st rounders in the past and it was definitely my intention when I came up with the idea; to reward people who made smart pickups of talent like you taking Devin Carter
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    TLV,

Come on, man, be serious. You're using a 1st round pick on Sanders? If you just kept nobody, you would probably get Sanders in the second round while still getting a first round pick.

Ok, ok........geez, zap...let me look at my AWN.......Sanders is ranked #2 you know!!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Does that mean you're keeping him or not?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Does that mean you're keeping him or not?
    Nope, i'm gonna follow Zap's advice. it does make sense. Course, if Zap takes Sanders, I'll have some old friends(just went to my 45th H.S. reunion last weekend) pay Zap a visit!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

That's what I thought too. The good news for me is that I think I don't have to worry about either. I don't think Ed Ruth is worth keeping in the first round. Had he dropped one more round (LoSt got him as the last pick in the 9th) then I absolutely would have been a keeper.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Man 133 sux ! I should have my ass kicked for not keeping Oliver but time for someone else to have a shot at him . Barring injury he is head and shoulders above the rest of the field . But ,WTH .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Keeping Beyers.

With FalconWrestling stepping up and claiming our last spot, we're full for good now.

I'll post more specifics about the draft (when it starts, maybe an order) later this evening.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12