Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Supplemental #2 Thread: Lost

Default Re: Supplemental #2 Thread: Officially Starting Tomorrow

Told Lost yesterday that if he hadn't picked by this morning I was going to go...

So with that being said I'm going to drop Jason Lara, and then in a battle between my head and my heart I'm going to go with what my head is telling me and picking up Andrew Sorenson
    Last edited by JensenS; 02-24-2011 at 07:10 AM.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

That Supplemental Draft was just painful to watch drag on. 4 days? Yikes. I still think you have to look at the supplemental as an opportunity. Tell people the day in advance. Let then know you start at 12 and give them 10 minutes to pick. If they don't send you an email in advance with some names on it and they don't pick, everyone just picks until the end. If that person who didn't pick then wants to pick at the end, that's fine. Just my 2 cents.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

You were the first overall pick.

It shouldn't have been "painful" for you at all.

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: Supplemental #2 Thread: Lost

Its still time to get those things moving. People that are serious will be there or send in their picks. Any one of us would turn in anyone elses line-ups or picks so that really isn't an excuse. Just saying. Dragging a round supplemental draft out for 3.5 days seems a tad excessive. I guess we have nothing but time though.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I'm assuming its too late for me to pick up Larson from Missouri? I meant to post it but I never got around to it. I'd be dropping Villalonga
    Gold is an idiot.

You've already played your "get out of jail free cards".

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I'm assuming its too late for me to pick up Larson from Missouri?
    Afraid so.

Oh well... doubt it would really make much of a difference either way. Smith going down bones me out of contention pretty good
    Gold is an idiot.

Jason Lara makes his dramatic return to the line up (which I knew about and still dropped him) and knocks off a similarly beaten up Mango en route to the finals.

Go Go Garrett Frey!