Thread: Trade

Default Trade

RPayton trades #5 Mango 125 and #6 Amustaqui 174 to Snackem for #3 Robles 125 and #14 Benefiel 174.

Default Re: Trade

While I understand Snackem needing to build his team for the conference week I'm going to need him to explain to me why he's giving up one of his only sure conference champions for the upgrade at 174 when he already has a defending conference champion (Covington) on his team.

I get that, and I'll put the trade through.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Did you check your PM's ?

What's in my pm's doesn't really answer the question that I'm asking here...

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Confirmed

I'm trading away one sure finalist (and one of my favorite wrestlers which makes me very sad) and a guy who isn't going to do much, in order to get two conference runner ups. That way I can wrestle Covington, flex AMU and score double bonus points at 74.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Fair enough...

And Payton begins to make his move... he'll get some sucker to trade for benefiel now just watch
    Gold is an idiot.

WHAT MOVE ?? You are the second person to say this-Zapp being the other-IF I have a move I am unaware of said move. Was just about to contact you about Benefiel tho...