Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy League Question:RE: Back-ups

Default Re: Fantasy League Question:RE: Back-ups

WTH does a judge know about Cheech and Chong-I'll bet you never inhaled either !!

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Like Russ says, if a guy is on someone else's team you can't get points from him.
    OK, Thats what I thought the rules were, but when I rechecked to make sure, there was no rule that really covered that specific situation, ie when a listed and scoring back-up is not "activated" by taking him off of the "bench" and placing him on the team roster, either as a scoring weight class member or a "flex" team member. I imagine this situation may arise several times this year, with more teams claiming a wrestler who is the true "back-up" to a potential non-starter on another team (ie Dallas /Meade if he ever resurfaces or Rosholt/Gelagov.. Thank you for clarifying Brother Commish. And my sincere apologies to any brothers who confused even more by Brother Russ and I staggering down memory lane via the lyrics of (yet more...) awesome songs or comedy bits from the great artists of musics greatest era, the 70's. You youngster will just have to accept the pleasure of listening to old-head GEMS such as Cheech y Chong and Jefferson Airplane, and the 5th dimension. Like cod liver oil, its very good for the health of your soul!

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    , Thank you for clarifying Brother Commish. And my sincere apologies to any brothers who confused even more by Brother Russ and I staggering down memory lane via the lyrics of (yet more...) awesome songs or comedy bits from the great artists of musics greatest era, the 70's. You youngster will just have to accept the pleasure of listening to old-head GEMS such as Cheech y Chong and Jefferson Airplane, and the 5th dimension. Like cod liver oil, its very good for the health of your soul!
    I beg to differ with you Brother g MOJO: the BEST was the 60s. Wilson Pickett, The Doors, Iron Butterfly, Haight-Ashbury, Jimi Hendrix..............you are just some youngster obviously.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by TLV View Post
    I beg to differ with you Brother g MOJO: the BEST was the 60s. Wilson Pickett, The Doors, Iron Butterfly, Haight-Ashbury, Jimi Hendrix..............you are just some youngster obviously.
    Good Brother TLV,
    It's like asking, who was better John Smith or Gable. Both era's had some of best ever. 60's kicked in the door with Beatles, The Stones, Motown, Dylan,Janis, Soloman Burke, Ike and Tina....and on.....and on.. The 70's smashed a whole in the roof and in flew Earth,Wind, & Fire, Steely Dan, Black Sabbath,Ritha Franklin, Marvin Gaye,Stevie Wonder,Queen, Parliament.... Then of course someone forgot to reinforce the doggie door and Barry Manilow and the Bee Gee;s snuck past. Oh well...

Brother MOJO...........you young fellow,you..........Janis!!! I'm gonna go put on some Big Brother and the Holding Company right now!
    Thanks for reminding me!!!
    You are obviously a contemporay with my MUCH younger wife, who always reminds me that I'm older than dirt when I put on the 60s channel.......she's prefers the 70s also. On the other hand, my oldest daughter ripped off all of my good LPS when she went away to UM many years ago and I'm had to replace them all with 8-tracks..........eh....I mean DCs.
    :-)
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

You guys FORGOT the THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER !! AC/DC-Highway to Hell , Shoot to thrill,Thunderstruck etc., Rock ended with Jim Morrison's death. ''THIS IS THE END BEAUTIFUL FRIEND THE END OF OUR ELABORATE PLANS'' man was a poet the caliber of Shelly and Keets and yes, Tom Waits."" I got a bad liver and a broken heart-yea I drunk me a river she so tore me apart ;;I wish you'd known her -we were quite a pair-she was sharp as a razor and soft as a prayer-she was my better half-
    and I was just a dog''
    the piano has been drinking -yes the piano has been drinking not me not me not mee