Thread: Trade

Default Trade

Trusty trades 149 Donnie Vinson to Jensen for 133
    Scott Sentes

Default Re: Trade

Yep...

HHMMMMM. When I traded Gillespie for Stabile THAT trade went through instantly. When I traded Stabile for Vinson that trade was held up although TRUSTY had me post it ...Makes sense now.

For what its worth I put that trade through because I assumed you were going to drop Stabile.

This trade was proposed and negotiated after your deal fell through last weekend, and I hesitated in agreeing to do it because I knew that you would do this.

Given what people have told me in the past though, I'm just glad you've graduated to posting your accusations publicly rather than just talking trash through pm's.
    Last edited by JensenS; 12-27-2010 at 09:18 PM.

considering I made the trade for STABILE after i'd used 2 picks in the supp and still needed a 141 and the supp was nearly over I find your rationale a bit hard to swallow -as for the rest of your statement-I've never said anything in a PM that I would NOT say to your face .
    It is what it is -a couple of decent 149's that will win 80% of their matches .If you say you you had no plans to get Vinson until later ,I'll take you at your word .The most important thing is it is over.
    The only time I can remember being pissed is when you questioned my dealings with snackem on Wilps-after I gave him a LIVE wrestler as part of a deal-then when the ONLY time I had to use Wilps I gave him to Snack so he could get some points-then when YOU posted to Snackem you were just making sure he was not getting into another Green/Cathell thing and the 3 way with gof and snackem-in each case I came out a loser -as wilps scored 14 points at NLO and Giesen 25 at Reno and I fft 'd 197 both weeks .
    So we can drop this -or fight all year -or you can kick me out of YOUR league -but I have broken no rules and would prefer to stay but that is your call . I was offered a great trade today but turned it down and even had to double check the rules with you (to prove to grips)
    -but I would have been screwing Grips. It was hard to turn down Kilgore but I did .
    Anyone out there I have traded with who thinks I put the screws to you -speak up .

Hey, it's Christmas!
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."