Thread: Trading: Hashimoto for anyone

Default Trading: Hashimoto for anyone

Yes I know he is hurt, and no I dont know when he will be back, or even if he WILL back this year. But in case someone wants him I'm putting him up for trade.

He was a seeded wrestler two years ago before getting upset by Darrion Caldwell in the first round, and he is known for being a big bonus point/pinner guy.

Basically I will take anyone that is actively wrestling or has a decent chance of actively wrestling in the near future. I dont care how bad they are or what weight.
    Gold is an idiot.

Default Re: Trading: Hashimoto for anyone

So you want someone to take a guy who hasn't wrestled and who's back up just got pinned by another back up today...

I see someone jumping all over this.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    So you want someone to take a guy who hasn't wrestled and who's back up just got pinned by another back up today...

I see someone jumping all over this.
    My thread was doing just fine without your negative attitude

I did say I'd take anyone...
    Gold is an idiot.

Okay, I will give you Erwin from Penn State. Thanks.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Im really tempted to take that, let me see if someone will offer me someone who isnt guarenteed to be out for the whole year
    Gold is an idiot.

LOL...okay.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."