Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Supplemental Draft Thread: Lost

Default Re: Supplemental Draft Thread: Draft Order Posted (Starting 12/20)

YOu can always text in a pick Snackem, thats OLD SCHOOL or fax it in to Jensens.

Mojo, if you start the rest will follow...think DING _ _ _ _ !
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I'm ready to go if Brother MOJO is.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Guess thats a no from brother MOJO but it was no secret who he was going to add....
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

OK-Dong is off the board -who is next?

Awwwrighttt! I win for the first time since last years Reno week, and yet still lose the overall, thereby winning the supplemental race! Cool. I see a Hokie in my future!!!
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 12-18-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Sorry Brothers, I have been out buying a christmas tree. I told the wife and kids that I had something more important to do, but all I heard back was "Christmas! Tradition! Decorations! NO GIFTS for DAD! Divorce! Blah, blah, blah....
    Anyway, I am back on the board, and I say, (in the words of the immortal BlackEyed Peas): LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE! MOJO Drops Ryan Loder UNI - MOJO picks up : J. Dong VaTech. Next Up Brothers:

Default Re: Supplemental Draft Thread: Draft Order Posted (Starting 12/20): MatEater/TLV/Goferphan

MatEater is free to pick if he wants to, but is under no obligation.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: Supplemental Draft Thread: Draft Order Posted (Starting 12/20): MatEater/TLV/Goferphan

Yes, because this is SUPER stressful stuff and takes days of research.. Anyway, hope we move along this weekend possibly but if not, no worries here.

drop johnston add tony ramos
    "Whoever said winning isn't everything probably lost."

Zapp isn't going to be none too happy there.