Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 12/10-12/16

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 12/10-12/16

Quote Originally Posted by TLV View Post
    Well, Brother MOJO, since you put it that way and 'splained it to me so clearly, I've reconsidered. I AM an old-heaad.......yes, I'M AN OLD-HEAD AND PROUD OF IT!!
    I may just be the oldest old-head on this board!! But it isn't that I'm so broke-ass, I'm just a lazy old-head and find it easier to trim a beard every few days rather than shave daily......:-)
    I hear you TLV and raise you as I cut my own hair -opposite handed now as my right hand will not go beyond chest level-Trim my beard and Shave my head every few months and I am good to go out and scare the kiddies !!

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    I hear you TLV and raise you as I cut my own hair -opposite handed now as my right hand will not go beyond chest level-Trim my beard and Shave my head every few months and I am good to go out and scare the kiddies !!
    Oh, that's a given, Russ. the beard trimmer works great for cutting your own hair. Haven't darkened the door of a barber for maybe 15 years. Barber's are for 'hair-gods".
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Never been a slave to fashion myself -my nephew pays $80 for a stylist -geez !!

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Brother TLV,
    An "Old-head is a complement of the highest order man! Old heads are retired studs who were the leaders, the Alpha dogs, the boss-mans; the big migrating bird at the POINT of the V Brother!! Being a "Grey-Beard" is just verification that you have been able to shave for a good while, but too broke-ass to pay for the barbershop for some time now! No,no, Old-head is where it's at!! At least thats what my 87 year old uncle "T-Bone" tells me. He was the one who pistol-whipped that biker over a parking space at the tractor pull last year!
    BIA,

I read the reason why -after millions of years of evolution and genetic instinct-other Ducks follow the lead duck in such a PERFECT V formation .
    He has the map. rim shot !!

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    BIA,

I read the reason why -after millions of years of evolution and genetic instinct-other Ducks follow the lead duck in such a PERFECT V formation .
    He has the map. rim shot !!
    LOL! Lets give a big hand to Shecky Payton ladies and gentlemen, he'll be playing the Fantasy League Lounge all week!!!! Followed by the men's room at the Bloominton YMCA!!! Lets hear it folks!!!!