Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Set Line-Ups

Default Set Line-Ups

Champ Kind brought up a good idea in the "other" thread. There are guys who are struggling setting up line-ups in the other league or not understanding the term "deadline" so what he suggested is that there be an official posting of a set line-up in a thread for the entire year. If someone doesn't turn in their line-up then you just reference that thread for their line-up.

I could care less either way since I obviously have the benefit of working from home two days a week and have no excuses for not getting a line-up posted but it might help others.

Okay, just my two cents.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Set Line-Ups

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I obviously have the benefit of working from home two days a week
    That crap is just wrong.
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

I'm full of a ton of great ideas!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Last year if someone didn't post a line up I'd just take the one that they posted from the previous week.

If they hadn't posted one the previous week, I'd just go with the most recent one.

I think if it gets to the point this year that it did with some last year I'm just going to start 0'ing, say if it goes like four weeks in a row with no line up being posted.

fair enough, maybe for next year then. easier for you to reference if they are all in one place.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Quote Originally Posted by Avallone View Post
    That crap is just wrong.
    I work from home everyday
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsnhips View Post
    Ok I have to get one of those jobs!
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

We never said that we actually got paid, we just said we work from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsnhips View Post
    I dont even work
    Gold is an idiot.