Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 11/14-11/20

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 11/14-11/20

Hey I'm with you, the more I can see ness wrestle the happier I am, hes my favorite wrestler.
    Gold is an idiot.

Maybe you can snap him up next year since I heard rumor had it the keeper league only was going to let us keep our wrestler one additional year and then they would have to go back on the market.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

if true that would be a bummer, I'd probably go #1 Metcalf, #2 Caldwell, #3 Ness

something like that. Hard to not pick a guy who got me 130 regular season points last year
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Maybe you can snap him up next year since I heard rumor had it the keeper league only was going to let us keep our wrestler one additional year and then they would have to go back on the market.
    Thats the plan as of right now for next year.

So I'd have to let caldwell go, but would I be able to keep someone I drafted for the first time this year (not that I see that happening)
    Gold is an idiot.

Yes, thats the idea...

Ok I cant say that makes me happy but I can understand it, otherwise some of these studs might be locked up for 4 years.
    Gold is an idiot.

That was Dart's main argument when he originally broached the idea with me.

What I may do to counteract this is set up a system where draft picks can be traded.

I don't know how we pull it off but it'd give a savvy owner an opportunity to rack up quality picks at the expense of giving up a shot at a top 3 guy.

You never know, if you threw back Caldwell maybe you get the #1 pick and get Metcalf.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."