Thread: Great Fantasy Link

Default Great Fantasy Link

http://www.intermatwrestle.com/colle...filesDiv1.aspx

That link takes you to the pages for all D1 wrestling teams from Intermat.

Each team link has schedule, rosters and results. It pops up on the main Intermat Page now rather than as a pull down and then a link to a page where you could search for this information.

Great stuff. Should help everyone set there schedules better this year for fantasy.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Great Fantasy Link

but you need to be a premium member to access it.......
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

i didn't...i know for a fact that I am not a member and its on the opening page so it popped right up...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

i just hit the link again and it took me there...if i am supposed to be a member to get that content then I apologize and please take down the link...since its D1 College Team Profiles I wouldn't think that was something you could necessarily charge for since its public information just consolidated in to one area....as i said before, if that is supposed to be premium member content, please delete this thread...there is a section on the front page that describes what is in the premium content and it doesn't mention the D1 College Profiles.

gofer you dirty thief
    Gold is an idiot.